In this article, we will discuss the merits and demerits of car window tinting Dubai because many people are unaware of the merits and demerits of car window tinting. Come on, let us have a look.
Merits of car window tinting
- The chief merit of car window tinting is safety. The wind screen of the car is made up of coating of glass plastic. Whereas, the side, back windows are made up of laminated glass. If something falls or strikes on the laminated glass, it will shatter and there will be many pieces of broken glass. The car window tinting or Hexis ppf grasps the maximum number of pieces so that they stay all together and so the pieces don’t go here and there and hurt anyone. So, make sure to use a car window tinting of high quality so you don’t get hurt even if there is any accident.
- Even if the car window tinting is not of very dark shade, it can still lessen the glare coming from the sunlight or even the light which is reflected from the roads that are wet, apartments or other cars. If you have car window tinting then you won’t have to squint or blink very often and it would also make your driving safer.
- Due to unfinished windows, solar energy comes in and as a result, the interior of your car becomes an extremely hot place. The car window tinting is helpful in keeping the interior of your car cold as well as pleasant. Your car will become a pleasant place and you can drive with ease. Also, the load on the ac of your car reduces because of car window tinting and in turn the longevity of your car increases which is quite beneficial.
Demerits of car window tinting
- One demerit of car window tinting is that the car window tinting of low quality is likely to get cracked soon after you have applied it on your car or it will come off after very short time. Therefore, it is recommended that you get high quality window tinting so you don’t waste your money.
- There are some states or some specific areas where car window tinting is not allowed. So, if you apply car window tinting, you will have to pay the fine which is quite displeasing.